Ben White Florist, Inc.
3200 S. Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78704
About The Company
We are proud to offer the finest quality fresh flower arrangements and gifts in Austin.
- Family owned and operated Austin flower shop
- 60 years of combined professional fresh flower and silk floral design experience
- Contemporary & traditional flower arrangements available
- All products are 100% guaranteed
- Corporate accounts welcome
- Delivery available 6 days a week
- Historically Under-Utilized Business (HUB) Certified, State of Texas
- Discounted, $5 delivery fee, to Austin funeral homes, visit the Sympathy section of our website or call for further details on this promotion.
We are open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday.
We are closed on Sundays.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 2 days prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed the Saturday leading up to and on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day
- American Express
- House Accounts
- Pay By Phone
- Pay on Pick Up
If you have any questions or need more information,
please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com ,
or call us directly at (512) 447-3577.
We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
Our Mailing Address:
Ben White Florist, Inc.
3200 S. Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78704
We specialize in the following services:
- Weekly inexpensive loose flower Carry-Out deals
- Carry-Out rose specials
- Drop In services available
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- Funeral designs
- Greeting cards
- Lammes Candies Chocolates
Areas we serve: 78701,02,03,04,05,21,22,23,27,31,35,39,41,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,51,52,56,57,58,59
Areas OUT OF our RANGE: 78717,19,24,25,26,28,29,30,32,33,34,36,37,38,42,53,54 and anything 786.
If you don't see a zip code listed, please feel free to call or email us to verify if it is an area we can service.
We also deliver to many facilities including but not limited to:
- Assumption Cemetery-Chapel
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- Brackenridge-University Medical Center
- Dell Children's Hospital
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- North Austin Medical
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest
- Seton Southwest
- St David’s Hospital
- St David’s Rehab Center
- St David’s South Austin Hospital
- Westlake Medical Center
We offer a discounted $5.00 delivery fee to Austin FUNERAL HOMES; Visit the Sympathy section of our website or call for further details on this promotion
- All Faiths Funeral Service-North and South
- Angel Funeral Home
- Austin Peel & Son
- Cook-Walden-Forest Oaks
- Cook Walden-North Lamar
- Harrell Funeral Home
- King Tears Mortuary
- Mission Funeral Home
- Mission Serenity Chapel
- Phillips Upshaw
- Weed- Corley Fish Funeral Home-North and South
- A local delivery fee of $10.95 will be added to each order, for each address. Orders placed via website will also incur a $1.45 convenience fee.
- Delivery minimum is $29.99
- Orders must be received before 12:00 noon CST (10:00 a.m. CST on Saturdays) to assure same-day delivery.
- Orders received after that time will be delivered the following business day.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
- We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays.
- Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
- Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
- To maintain quality and freshness we are unable to deliver corsages, boutonnieres or any wedding work. For more information on these products please call the store.
- Pick-Up Orders are available Monday through Friday 8am - 6pm sharp.
- Please allow 1 hour cushion from the time order is placed to pick up time.
- Saturday orders MUST be picked up by 3pm.
The arrangements displayed on our website were all created and designed by Ben White Florist staff. We make every effort for items purchased to reflect the item delivered exactly, however, occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. When a suitable substitution is not available the item is temporarily removed from the website and the customer will be notified immediately of alternatives. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all orchid bouquet, we may substitute with another color.
This privacy statement has been created in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting customer privacy.
Information We Collect
If you open an account on our site or make a purchase, we need your contact information including your name, e-mail address and mailing address to complete your transaction.
When you visit our website, we also collect some basic information that does not identify individual users. We use this information to determine our users demographics and interests, so that we can better understand and serve our users.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
When opening an account or making a purchase, you have an opportunity to opt-in or opt-out from receiving emails from us. If you opt-in to receive information from us, we may use your purchase history, contact information and other registration information to provide you with more relevant information and email content. We may send emails to our users regarding changes in our services or other information we believe will be of interest to our users. If you prefer not to receive these emails, you can send us an email with the subject line no emails or reply to our email with the subject line no emails.
We may share aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns and related site information with other businesses, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Your information will not be shared for any other purpose and will be kept secured.
We cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Statement. For example, we may be required to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that may be illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
All user credit card information is securely communicated using secure socket layer (SSL) software, which is the industry standard and among the best software available for secure commerce transactions.
All user information stored on our server is stored in an encrypted format. Notwithstanding these efforts, we caution you that perfect security does not exist on the Internet.
If this site contains any links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Changes to Privacy Statement; Consent
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. You should check this page periodically for changes. By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by us as described in this Privacy Statement.
Questions and Comments
We welcome your questions and comments about this Privacy Statement.
We occasionally do have openings for customer service and design help.
If interested click the link listed above, PRINT an application & bring it into the shop with your resume during normal business hours.